We have three service propositions: Foundation, Gold, and Platinum. Whichever service you choose, we regularly review the market and your individual situation and will recommend alterations to your arrangements where necessary.
A tailored plan will be designed to suit your personal circumstances. This sets out clearly the steps to be taken and how it will help achieve your aims and objectives. An example of the process we follow is shown below:
Goals & Aspirations
Full Report &
Review & Rebalancing of Investments
Change of Circumstances
Update on Goals &
The areas that we concentrate on to provide our clients with the excellent service they deserve include:
- Providing financial security for you and your family in the event of illness or premature death.
- Providing income in retirement to allow you to maintain your standard of living.
- Minimising your liability to Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax.
- Keeping your savings and investments purchasing power over the medium to long-term.
- Rebalancing your portfolio to keep this in line with your current and future risk profiles.
Furthermore, if there are any major changes in your circumstances that occur in-between reviews, we are of course available for additional consultations, free of charge.
The minimum investment for our Wealth Management service is £25,000. The actual proposition will depend upon your level of assets under management. If you prefer, we can charge on an hourly fee basis for any specific advice you require.
Details of our three service propositions can be found here: Foundation, Gold and Platinum..